|26 June, 2021 Events|
|7:00 AM||Registration/Raffle Booths Open|
|9:00 AM||Welcome & Invocation
Presentation of Colors – Linn Co. Young Marines
Food Booths Open
|9:15 AM||Poker Walk begins – On Site|
|10:00 AM||Sweet Ride judging begins|
|11:00 AM||DJ Music & announcements|
|11:30 AM||Judging forms turned in|
|12:00 PM||Burn Out Pit opens|
|1:00 PM||Poker Walk Closes –
Score Cards turned in
|1:30 PM||SWEET RIDE EVENT FINALE:
Poker Walk Cash Awarded
Grand Prize(s) Awarded
$100 Club Participation Awarded
50/50 Cash Winner Announced
Kids Pick – Trophies Awarded
Plaques & Trophies Awarded
DUE TO COVID, PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE
Kids Pick Trophies, Plaques & additional trophies will be awarded at their vehicles.
Subject to change
|Close of show & clean-up
|Special Notes:||-Vendors may come in on Friday night to set up, 24hr security will be onsite.
-All vehicles to be judged MUST be on the premises and parked by 10AM.
Mission – Bringing the community together to:
- Help kids in need
- Shop with a Cop program for foster kids
- Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
- Sunshine Industries – an organization that trains and employs developmentally challenged individuals.
- Showcase Sweet Home
- Promote our Sweet Home family of businesses
- Offer low-cost entertainment and fun
- Bring car enthusiasts together to share a common interest
- Provide an opportunity for people to socialize
YOUR COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS
Beaver State Corvette Club, Cascade Ridge Runners Search & Rescue, City of Sweet Home staff, Sweet Home Police Department, Sweet Home Fire Department, Vietnam Veterans Chapter 585, local residents, the Sweet Home family of businesses and car show judges from participating car clubs.